Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shopping Injury


So how did you do at holding the line on eating for Thanksgiving? I did fine on T-Day. I did somehow put the two pounds back on that I had just lost the week before during the long holiday though. So its back to seek the "routine" again. My routine typically involves walking and jogging these days. A "shopping" injury, however, is hampering those activities.
I was roped into going to an outlet mall near Mebane NC at 10pm Thanksgiving night. I was wearing some cheap unbroken in work boots as we walked aimlessly in search of who knows what. The walking in those boots really tore up my right Achilles tendon area. So I was limping around for a couple of days and its still tender but ok to walk. Haven't jogged since though. Will give jogging a try again today. Just shows you how important proper footwear can be.
Now lets all get back to it and keep on keeping on my fat buddies.

0 comments: