Monday, July 11, 2011

Shut Out the Noise

I don't know about you but I was getting pretty sick and very tired of the noise from those "silent" anonymous people. I almost let the daily negative rhetoric from those without a name to stop me from blogging about my journey. When I took this gig, I knew that there would be those who would share their "expertise" in not so kind of words, but I have heard enough from the nameless mouthpieces. I've decided to shut out their noise so that I can focus the last six months on refocusing on making healthy changes.

Maybe you are like me; listening to the negative noise from family, friends, work, doctors, or the media. Shut out their noise and persevere in spite of them. Contrary to popular belief, losing weight is not easy but you and I can do it. The first thing you must do is get our heads 100% in the game and then find the support needed to get started.

I pledge to get back on track and will use this forum to share my journey and the things I've learned with you in hopes to inspire each of you to not give up. Sometimes the journey takes longer than planned, but we will arrive together.

Take care.

Nancy Johnson

1 comments:

Jod said...

Nancy, don't let the negative nellies get you down. You can do it!! Planning is one of the biggest challenges for me, but it helps out enormously.

Live a positive life. Make lemonade when life hands you lemons.. I know you can do it. I have faith in you just like I have faith in Melissa.

keep on rocking and remember to find time to exercise too!!