Monday, September 12, 2011

A Miracle Pound


Tuesday is "random" thought day. We'll get back to discussion on what "is" willpower on Friday's blog.
My longest walk this week was six miles. My total for walking and jogging only 15.75. Did the normal SPEW workouts four times for sit ups and push ups etc etc. The grazing on fruit routine during early day helped the hunger cravings some this week but still had one day of too many brews while working outside and had fried chicken one night and ate 3 sugar cookies during the week. So plenty of room for improvement. As you recall I lost 3 pounds last week and somehow a miracle happened and I still lost another pound in spite of my few eating/drinking sins. Total now at 28 pounds.
I've started my ten week training course at CCHS so some regular schedules will be needed and for me makes eating easier to control Plus, an extra mile walking per day to and from parking deck to classroom.
The inspirational guy at church walked six miles and rode his bike ten miles last week......per day most days. Go dude!!!
Another "go dude" to the man I passed walking in neighborhood this week. He was shorter than me and a sinewy thin older guy. Walking at a good pace. I figured he was maybe 70. Nope. He is 83 years old and walks and rides his bike everyday too. Way to go old folks. I want to be like that guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 1 pound but I have to wonder what in the world makes you think eating fried chicken is part of a healthy living plan. I eat fried chicken maybe once a year.

Anonymous said...

No one really cares if Anonymous only eats chicken once a year. Get a life.