Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Agony of The Feet


I tried to get back to jogging a portion of each walk last week. I will have to monitor this closely as the foot that had the broken toe recently has pain for a day or two after each jog/walk session. So for now, I'll have to rely on the exercise bike and mountain bike for a larger than normal portion of my calorie burning. Its nice to be back home with my scale, my exercise equipment and away from temptation while entertaining folks at my mountain place. I'm a "routine" kind of guy and like getting back to the routine.
Be careful though. "Routines" can become boring or stagnant. They can also ignore or overuse certain muscle groups and lead to imbalances and injuries. Look for ways to alternate hard/easy days and build in a rest day when needed.
Keep at it folks. We are almost halfway through the year.

0 comments: