Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Searching for that 25th hour!




Nancy Johnson (A walk in my shoes).JPGIn my quest to become healthier, I am exploring creative ways that people can exercise and eat better. My post about Flex + Fit was just that. I was intrigued about this new business and wanted others to know what they have to offer. I have not nor could I accept direct compensation from any organization in exchange for promotion in my blog posts.



On weeks like this one, my days won’t end until 8 pm every night. Time will be a very tight commodity due to work, child’s extracurricular activities, events and doctors appointments. Because I am still very committed to achieving a healthier lifestyle, I realize that I must get really creative to find time to exercise and watch what I eat.



I know that I am not alone. Each of us has commitments that can sometimes stretch our days to a state of chaos, but I will carve out at least 30 minutes every day for myself. I am learning that I won’t be any good for anyone if I am burned out. I will continue to blog about creative and fun ways to exercise and eat better without compensation. I hope some of you find them as interesting as I have.



Today’s tip: While watching your favorite TV show, move during every commercial break. If you do jumping jacks, walk or jog during the commercials, you will learn like I did, there are more commercials than shows! Enjoy the day.



Nancy Johnson





http://cltbiggestlosers.blogspot.com/2011/06/best-of-both-worlds.html



http://www.flexandfit.com/


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, instead of letting the TV dictate your life, record the shows you like and watch them in non prime workout hours. I don't think doing 3 minute sets of workouts is a viable workout option for someone seriously trying to lose weight.